Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Glisten & Glow ~ Ball Lightning

Hump day!!! Today I bring you the last of the 3 polishes I received in my grab bag purchase recently. Ball Lightning is a blurple-y linear holo polish from Glisten & Glow. It is super opaque! As always I use no less than 2 coats but this wouldn't require the second coat if you are careful. This was a part of the December Holo Hookup box that I talked about in my last post. Maybe I will hit that powerball and finally grab one of the Holo Hookup boxes lol!! I have a blanket to go make so lets get to the polish. Ball Lightning in 2 coats with HKGirl top coat.



Not the best lighting but it was the best macro of Ball Lightning I got.
 
 
 
 
 
Don't worry if you have not gotten in on the holo action! There is a new box every month so be on the lookout! Links below!
 
 
 
 
 
Glisten & Glow:: Shop:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment