Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Nails of the day!

Hello! I would like to start sharing more posts so I figured NOTD posts are a pretty good place to start. Short and sweet :) For my first NOTD post I have some neon, holo, and glitter! The turquoise linear holo polish is Swerve from Liquid Sky Lacquer. Super smooth and opaque. 2 thin coats with a coat of Sally Hansen Color Frenzy textured glitter polish in Green Machine. The neon green polish is Grass Is Lime Greener from China Glaze. This polish takes 3 coats. Not the best formula :/  I used regular scotch tape to make the triangle shape. Before I removed the tape, I stamped a random line design using Pueen stamping plate pueen05. I then added a silver square stud. Topped it all with what else but Glisten & Glow's HK Girl fast drying & super shiny top coat! Hope you enjoy my NOTD!!

With flash.

Please excuse the hair! 3 furbabies does that lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment