Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nail art April challenge

Hi everyone! I have debated doing this for a while but I think I finally convinced myself to just do it. Every month on Instagram there are a bunch of nail art challenges. I participated in my first challenge in March. I didn't think to blog about it so I didn't save any of those pictures. I did do April and that's what I will show you here. I am doing 2 challenges for May which I will also be sharing with you. Hopefully I can stick with it and keep posting my pictures because I really do want to work on my art! Is this something you do on Instagram? I would love to know who else does these monthly art challenges!! Let me know in the comments and enjoy my attempts at art!! They are in order as the picture lists!!











No comments:

Post a Comment