Sunday, April 9, 2017

Vintage SinfulColors ~ Morning Dew & Sheer Legend

                                                                               *Purchased by me.


          Hi friends!! I have been MIA! I went on my anniversary trip, then the day I came home I got a chest/head cold. I did, however, strike gold while we were in New Hampshire. Recently, I joined an amazing SinfulColors group on Facebook. Please join Sinfully Polished Nails HERE if you love Sinfuls!! Since joining this group, I have been introduced to vintage SC. I never realized that the SC I have now are a newer version. I was automatically on the hunt to find some of these. I had no idea how soon that would be.

          With all the saving we did for our vacation, actively looking for new polish was out of the question! We did have certain things we wanted to do though while out of state. My husband has wanted to get me to this awesome place called Headlines. We always miss it because of the time or route (we frequent NH often). This time we planned our ride home around it. We spent at least 90 minutes just looking around. With all the money pretty much gone, we were just there to look. We got to the last shelf we hadn't looked at, and right there were 7 bottles of polish. All SinfulColors, and 5 of them vintage!! I may have squealed a little. I grabbed each one. There were only 2 colors, the rest were repeats. Thankfully we saved like $10 for snacks. Who needs snacks on a 7 hour drive???? Not this polish addict :) Of course, the minute I got home I had to swatch them! Ok, No more rambling. Onto the polish!


          Let's look at #222 Morning Dew. She is a sandy colored nude with matching shimmer and a frosty finish. For such an older polish, the formula was flawless. I used 3 coats plus top coat.





I added some art using #961 Fig and #1199 Song Of Summer. I used Winstonia 4th generation plate W403 and my long, clear stamper from Polished Vino.





Lastly, we have #230 Sheer Legend. Right in the name it says that it's sheer but it wasn't too bad! This one is an olive/khaki nude with a pink shimmer and a frosty finish. Again, the formula was super smooth. I used 3 coats with top coat.





I did some more stamping! It's just so easy and beautiful! I used #1178 Truth Or Dare to stamp with. The plate I used was from Born Pretty Store BPL-003 and as always I used my long, clear stamper from Polished Vino!





So, what did you think? Honestly, they aren't the type of colors I would typically go for. But, when faced with something that is no longer made, you buy, then deal with it later lol! Luckily, the colors I got are neutral so it will be easy to pair up for art and the like. I will leave links below to what I used in this post! I hope you all have a wonderful week :)





Winstonia Store:: Website:: Instagram:: Facebook:: Twitter:: Pinterest::
Born Pretty Store:: Website:: Facebook:: Twitter:: YouTube:: Pinterest::
Polished Vino:: Website:: Instagram:: Facebook::



No comments:

Post a Comment